Every year shoe fashion changes and this year is no different. Those with a shoe fetish will be pleased to know that they can save up for the shoe shopping spree as this year’s styles will not disappoint. Below you will find a few shoe styles that will leave the style world in awe.
- Pointy Toes: Although pointy shoes have been in fashion for a while, this time it will have a twist. The tips of the shoes will not be as sharp but will have a more rounded tip and will be more on the chic side.
- Open Toes: Having an open toe shoe with your warm tights and a cosy jacket will make your sandal look stay in fashion through the winter. You can jazz it up with a big buckle or shimmering straps that will really bring your outfit together.
- Lace Up Foot Wear: those who love the gladiator style shoes will not be disappointed this fall as gladiator boots are here to stay a little while longer. The long sneakers that laces up around your legs are also one of the big hits this year. There are so many lace up shoes you can rock whole winter long and you will not be frowned upon.
- Shoes with Ankle Straps: Multiple ankle straps or single ankle straps, this look will be huge in the winter season and there is no reason not to be jumping for joy as there are so many shoes with this style to choose from. Whether you want to dress it up or dress it down the choices are endless.
- Chunky & Gothic Shoes: To all the emo girls out there, you are not forgotten this winter. The chunkier the boot the better. You will be able to rock your punk, goth, rocker look whole winter long and let’s face it, this is the most comfortable look ever.
- Leather All Over: All leather shoes are also one of those type of shoes you can wear to any type of event does not matter what mood you are in. Leather shoes are definitely in fashion this year.
- Suede Shoes: Suede shoes scream winter! You can wear it with any shape or size and it will suit any outfit you wear this winter. Boots or sexy heels, you will be able to rock every look! If you are a fan of fashion week you would have noticed that chunky suede heels with details on was one of the favourites.